Size: 3 pack Blue
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.7 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: TG-1-B
- Original length Tourna Grip is recommended for one-handed backhands, junior racquets, smaller handles.
- Tourna Grip is the only grip that gets tacky the more you . sweat. Tourna Grip starts with a Dry Feel but once you start sweating, the grip becomes more secure. This is why its so popular among pros, college.
- The proprietary technology of Tourna Grip enables moisture to wick moisture through the grip instead of back onto your hand which creates slippage. Most other tacky grips slip as soon as the grip gets wet with sweat.
- Used by HUNDREDS of Touring Pros! When match is on the line, use a grip that wont slip Tourna Grip.
- Each roll has 3 grips and the famous red finishing tape included.
- Also great for Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, and Pickleball.
- For two handed backhands, or larger handles, Tourna recommends using the XL version of Tourna Grip.
- Made in the USA
Size:3 pack Blue Tourna-Grip Original: This is the original overgrip used by
professionals including Pete Sampras, James Blake, the Bryan Brothers, Sam
Querrey, David Ferrer, John Isner, and many more. It’s used by more pro and
college players than all other grips combined. Why? Because Tourna-Grip
actually performs better with moisture when all other overgrips on the market
get slippery with moisture.